Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Starting a Blog

            As someone who lives in the bay area I get to do many wonderful things that I feel should be shared. I am excited about the opportunity to share the world through my eyes, to see the life the way I see it! I know this will be a motivation to use my camera and flip. What a great place to share all your many talents with those who want to be a part of it. The talents I am looking forward to sharing: STYLE - I love fashion and building the look; and I collect clothing, my wardrobe is a chic collection of eclectic pieces. MUSIC - Living where I do I see many shows, I am ever thankful for that. I also sing, so I am working on making an album with some good people. FOOD - I love to cook, working on making my own recipes book. The greatest thing is San Fransisco has more food than any other city, I try all the best places and has fallen in love with many.
             Life is full of so many wonderful experiences, why not share your with the world! I will, today and from now on I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment